All forms handed out in class are also available in PDF format on this page.
Beginning of Year Forms and Handouts: I have listed the forms separately from the handbook to make it easier to print the forms only. When students receive the handbook, all forms will be stapled into the back.
- RIS Band Handbook: (Grades 5-8) All the information you need to ensure your student has a great year of band!
- RIS Band Contract: (Grades 5-8) Contract and info sheet for students and parents. This form must be turned in, signed by student and parent, by the 2nd band class.
- RIS 4th Grade Band Packet: Information for 4th Grade Beginning Band
- RIS 4th Grade Band Contract: Contract and info sheet for students and parents. This form must be turned in by the 2nd band class.
- InstrumentRentalAgreement: This form must be filled out and turned in to Mrs. Guda before a student can take home a school-sponsored instrument.
- LocalMusicStoreList: This list of retailers provide instrument rentals and repairs, as well as supplies such as reeds and drumsticks. Greenwich Music, Giuliano’s, and Crescendo Music also provide private lessons through their music schools.
- RIS Band Calendar: This is a list of all the performances for Rogers’ band ensembles for the current school year.
Written Assignments and Test Information:
- Playing Quiz Related Info: